skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog :)
Home
About
Contact
Symbol and Referent
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
mp3
Jam
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
Januari
(1)
►
2018
(1)
►
Maret
(1)
▼
2017
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
Oktober
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
Juli
(1)
Symbol and Referent
►
Juni
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
Maret
(1)
►
Januari
(1)
►
2016
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
Oktober
(3)
►
Juni
(2)
►
Mei
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
Maret
(4)
Popular Posts
SYMBOL and REFERENT
SYMBOL and REFERENT And I will share the knowledge about Symbol and Referent. In this my blog,i want to write down about the summary...
TOEFL test
click here
INTERPRETING CLASS
This is video in English with Indonesian subtitle. to accomplish the assignment of interpreting that taught by Mr. Budi Hamudin M.Esl ...
Four Article's Review
Ratna Sari Title: Semantic field, Semantic Relation and Semantic Component Author: Benedict Orji Ukpabi Pages: 17 Content: Th...
SEMANTICS
Well, I am going to review an article that I got from ACADEMIA related to our course “Semantics”. This article is published by Abbdul...
Subject-Verb Agreement: Using There+Be
Subject-Verb Agreement: Using There+Be a. There are twenty students in my class. b. There’s a fly in the room ...
Introduction to Sociolinguistics
Oke guys I will to share conclusion about Language, dialects, and varieties. Are know guys?? Oke lets go cek in this. Why social back...
Intro to Sociolinguistics
Asslamulaikum wr.wb. Hello guys, I have assignment from to lectur about conclude Introduction To socio Linguistics. In this some of q...
Ujian Semester Ganjil "Intro to Sociolinguistics"
Name : Nita Prakasiwi Nim : 1588203034 1. What is sociolinguistics? Sociolinguistics is the study of the relationship between lan...
What is the Literature
Ada banyak pengertian-pengertian tentang sastra. Namun, berhubung aku dikasih tugas oleh my lecture harus mencari ten definitions of lite...
Pages
Beranda
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar